Shane Floyd Films, LLC
Since 2006, we have produced, directed, edited, and filmed hundreds of television shows, commercials, testimonial videos, documentaries, corporate videos, and promotional branding videos. We offer turnkey corporate video services that deliver to your target market on time and within budget. Our full service video components include pre-production, production, post-production, final revisions and output to help you tell your story from start to finish. We're here to help you every step of the way!
Each video includes several components:
1. Pre-production – Video concepts, script writing/storyboard, cast voice over actors, decide on filming location(s) and lock down all other details to get your video production off the ground.
2. Production – We use road map developed in the pre-production stage to put it all together in front of the cameras. This is where our professional crew of director of cinematography, camera operators, sound engineers, and lighting techs do what they do best – film a great production.
3. Post-production - Our editorial post-production team crafts the story, color-corrects the footage, cleans up the audio, add music to make sure your videos look exactly like we planned in pre-production. It's at this stage that you’ll see the first cut.
4. Final Revisions - Once you've seen the first cut, you’ll have a chance to share your thoughts with us. There is one round of revisions allowed at this stage, within reasonable expectations and within the scope of the original video concept.
5. Output - With the final cut complete and your approval signed-off, we create high quality files of your film and deliver them to you.